S4SN Membership Agreement
Automatic Payments – Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling in this recurring payment program, you authorize Sisters 4 Sisters Network (S4SN): (a) to initiate recurring automated clearing house (ACH) debit entries or debit card payments from the checking or savings account you specify, or (b) to initiate recurring charges from your specified credit card. The amount debited from your checking or savings account or charged to your credit card every month will be the then-current amount due and/or balance on your account. Your current balance is the amount indicated in your S4SN invoice, plus additional charges billed to your account after your invoice was issued, less any credits or payments posted to your account after your invoice was issued. Once your membership is processed, all payments will be automatically withdrawn from your specified checking or savings account or charged to the designated credit or debit card on the S4SN due date, unless you terminate your authorization and membership in the manner described herein.
- You agree to be bound by any rules your financial institution requires for pre-authorized electronic funds transfers and/or that your debit or credit card issuer requires for pre-authorized debit or credit card transactions. You are responsible for all fees charged by your financial institution associated with the pre-authorized payment option.
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION & MEMBERSHIP AT ANY TIME ONLINE BY LOGGING INTO YOUR S4SN ACCOUNT AND TERMINATING AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS OR BY CALLING S4SN HEADQUARTERS OFFICE AT 1-240-678-0117 AND TERMINATING YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND/OR AUTHORIZATION WITH A SISTERS 4 SISTERS NETWORK ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.
- You must update all changes to your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information by logging into your S4SN account at sisters4sistersnetwork.org. If you do not update your checking/savings account or credit/debit card information and S4SN is unable to charge your credit card or withdraw funds from your debit card, checking account, or savings account for the amount due on your S4SN account, you may be subject to applicable late fees, returned item charges and any fees or charges assessed by your financial institution.
- S4SN will make your monthly invoice available to you online. You can access your it by logging into your account at sisters4sistersnetwork.org. You agree to review each invoice you receive and give S4SN notice of any errors or disputed charges at least 72 hours prior to your invoice due date.
- SISTERS 4 SISTERS NETWORK SHALL BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF A PAYMENT MADE ON ITEMS INCORRECTLY BILLED OR FOR ANY DELAY IN THE ACTUAL DATE ON WHICH YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED OR YOUR CREDIT CARD IS CHARGED.
- S4SN reserves the right to change these terms or terminate the automatic payment program at any time. Notice may be given on or with your invoice or by other methods.